Edukedar provides a freelance platform for all students, professors, and industry professionals to start their content-writing journey by writing academic and educational articles.
Why Write for Edukedar Project?
Here at Edukedar, we are on a mission to make education more friendly and accessible to students from all fields of study and courses.
We call it the “Edukedar Project“. You can contribute to the project by writing educational articles for us. Your contribution will impact the lives of students and those who are using the internet for the good cause.
Edukedar is creating an ocean of quality educational articles that satisfy the curiosity of millions of learners online.
First, you have to submit a “Sample Article” and if approved then we will provide you with paid freelance writing opportunities based on your knowledge and writing skills.
Who can write for us?
- Any student pursuing their Graduation can write for us.
- Any Ph.D. scholars, Professors, and Academician.
- Any working Professional like Doctors, CA, Lawyers, and Executives.
We welcome all students studying in colleges, professors, and corporate professionals to make their Contributions to the Edukedar Project.
Writing Topics Criteria
You can contribute by writing on any academic topic that you have studied in your graduation.
You can boost your knowledge and expertise in particular subjects by writing high-quality content and it will help you to enhance your writing and soft skills.
You can write any academic topic related to your studies but make sure it falls under any of the following categories.
- Business and Management
- Engineering and Architecture
- Health and Medical Science
- Arts & Entertainment
- Science and Technology
- Law and Politics
- National/International Test & Competitive Exams
How to Submit a Sample Article?
You can submit your sample article (Partial or Complete) in “MS word” format at our official Email ID.
- If you submit a complete article with your previous work sample then better feedback you will get from our side.
- You can submit a partial draft if you have any early-stage ideas for the contribution to Edukedar Project.
Edukedar Official Email Id – [email protected]
- We only accept Original content. So don’t try to submit copied content.
- More preference will be given to those who have basic knowledge of SEO (On-page optimization).
- Submit only in MS-word format.
- We only accept Academic Content (Study Related).
Make sure you read already published articles on Edukedar to get an overview of the format and quality of the articles.
You can read any published articles from the categories shared below.