Here you will find the list of Management topics available on the Edukedar Project. We have combined articles according to their subjects in Management courses.
- What is Management?
- Levels of Management
- 14 Principles of Management
- Planning in Management
- Organizing in Management
- Staffing in Management
- Directing in Management
- Controlling in Management
- Management by Objectives
- Steps in Planning Process
- Management as a Science or Art
- Managerial Skills
- 10 Roles of Manager
- Human Resource Planning
- Types of Plans
- Delegation of Authority
- Classical Management Theory
- Scientific Management Theory
- Administrative Management
- Hawthorne Experiment
- Maslows Hierarchy of Needs Theory
- Centralization and Decentralization
- Herzberg Two Factor Theory
- Theory X and Theory Y
- Process of Controlling
- Process of Staffing
- Job Analysis
- Succession Planning
- Induction Program
- Job Evaluation
- Difference between Training and Development
- Group Dynamics
- Organizational Change
- Methods of Job Analysis
- Methods of Job Evaluation
- Methods of Performance Appraisal
- Skills of HR Manager
- Sources of Recruitment
- Selection Process
- Human Resource Development
- What is Marketing?
- What is Rural Marketing?
- Market Structure
- Consumer Goods
- What is Feasibility Study in Market Research?
- What is International Business?
- Approaches of International Business
- What is International Trade?
- Theories of International Trade
Common Subjects in Management
- What is Business Communication?
- Business Speech
- Importance of Communication Skills
- Types of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- What is the Business Environment
- Features of Business Environment
- Importance of Business Environment
- Types of Business Environment
- Dimensions of Business Environment
- Environmental Scanning
- Fiscal Policy
- Monetary Policy
- Instruments of Fiscal Policy
- Instruments of Monetary Policy
- 7 Essential Elements of a Valid Contract
- Quasi Contract
- Types of Contract
- What is Offer and Acceptance in Indian Contract Act 1872
- Discharge of Contract
- Remedies of Breach of Contract
- Consumer Protection Act 2019 and 1986
- Defamation Laws in India
- What is Organizational behavior?
- Scope of Organizational Behavior
- Objectives of Organizational Behavior
- Models of Organizational Behavior
- Code of Discipline in Industrial Relations
- Workers’ Participation in Management
- What is Group Dynamics?
- What is Project Management
- Project Planning
- Project Scheduling
- Project Organization
- Roles and Responsibilities of Project Manager
- Project Life Cycle
- What is Project Report?
Total Quality Management
- Types of Menus in Hotels and Restaurants
- Types of Hotels
- Types of Wine
- Types of Breakfast in Hotels
- What are Mother Sauces?
- 17 Classical French Menu Courses
If you didn’t find your topic in the “List of Management Topics” then you must visit after a few days. We will Update this list as new articles will be published in Edukedar Project.
Do you want to contribute articles to Edukedar Project?
You must read about the guidelines for writing at Edukedar Project.
Read Here:Write for Us
What is Edukedar Project?
The Edukedar Project is initiated by a few students, and now it is very popular among college students. Students are contributing to the project and enhancing their writing skills and academic knowledge.
- We are on a mission to make education more friendly and accessible to students from all fields of study and courses.
- Our team of scholars is doing research on how the education system of schools and colleges can be made more interesting and engaging.
- Students and Professors are writing articles related to their academic studies by doing proper content research.
- Edukedar Project also provides free webinar training and freelance job opportunities to college students.
Read Here:About Edukedar Project